Purchase your daily ticket online
Purchase your day ticket by selecting the date of your visit (MANDATORY)
An exception is however made for season pass holders who have not reserved their place beforehand. These members must present themselves at their dedicated access and scan their bracelet to access the site
Use our online ticket office to buy your tickets or other products! This process will ease your access to our park and allow us to better manage the capacity on our site. We strongly encourage you to reserve your locker directly on the website.
Become familiar with the following new security measures:
Super Aqua Club is committed to putting in place a set of health measures to enable clients to enjoy a safe visit. Following these measures is a shared responsibility between Super Aqua Club, its employees and its visitors. We will make sure to inform you of all essential measures before your arrival on our site and throughout your stay at our park.
- We have implemented new hygiene, cleaning and disinfection measures that meet thoserecommended by the National Institute of Public Health to ensure the safety of our visitors and employees;
- We have limited the number of visitorswhocan access our site and we will manage the capacity of certain attractions to avoid crowds and to respect physical distancing guidelines;
- We have made changes to the layout of ourqueuesand our aquatic facilities. The addition of markers (yellow dots) on the ground will guide you throughout your visit and help ensure that each client respects the physical distance of 2 meters;
- According to the current measures taken by Quebec Public Health, wehave had to close certain services, activities or places. The following activities will not be available at the moment: the Wipe Zone, the dry playground and the personal flotation device (PFD) rental service. Also, some water accessories such as water guns will not be available this summer;
- Aquatic attractions and installations requiring more than 2 visitors in the same boat must be carried out by members of the same household;
- Following the latest announcements issued by our government, masks or face coverings will be mandatory in closed areas as of Saturday, July 18, 2020. In our reality, this means that the masks or face covers will have to be worn in the following places: at our administrative offices, at our boutique and bathrooms. However, mask or face cover is not required on the waterpark if social distancing and the direction of traffic are respected. Note that it is forbidden to wear a mask or face cover in the pools or attractions