It is mandatory to wear a decent and safe bathing suit to enjoy our aquatic facilities. All clothing other than swimwear or suitable suits are prohibited (example: jeans, cotton sweaters).
- Water shirts must be tight fitting to prevent them from going up near your face.
- The hood or bonnet of a burkini covering the neck and under the chin must be integrated or attached to the tunic.
- Wetsuits must fit snug around the body. Please ensure that your wetsuit has a zipper cover.
- Eyeglasses or sunglasses must be attached with a neck strap at attractions that allow them. See our attraction-specific fact sheets for more information.
- Water shoes are allowed on the tube and carpet slides, but not on the body slides.
- Sandals are permitted on site, but must be removed at the start of each ride. Sandal racks have been installed at the entrance of some water features to prevent crowding at the attraction entrences.
- Hats and caps are not permitted on the attractions. Exceptions are made for the lazy river, wave pool, beach and children’s slides for children 1.22 metres (48 inches) and under.
- Waterproof diapers are mandatory for toddlers.
Not sure if your swimwear is appropriate? Do not hesitate to contact us at 450-473-1013 or drop by the information desk at the central plaza for an approval.